Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Someone's Birthday!!!

Today is Friday, August 15, 2008. The day that I never thought I will be celebrating this year. It's not my birthday or anniversary or anything. It's just that this day is very special to someone I hear, see, and watch in the computer and now hear, see, and watch on tv. That someone is a he. He is more famous now that he is under the most watched channel by kids and some teenagers, Disney Channel. He is in a band. He is his bands lead singer. His band is composed of him and his other two brothers. His youngest brother is not in their band. He is the second brother. And I guess, for me, he is the one that I like the most among the brothers. The person that I'm taliking about is none other than Joseph "Joe" Adam Jonas.

It's his 19th birthday today!!! How cool is that!?! If only I can go to America and visit him just to greet and meet him and say "Happy Birthday!!!" But that would be impossible since I am a fan from the Philippines and I have school to attend to and it would be a big risk if I miss one day. It's a good thing that the internet had blogs and shoutouts so I can greet Joe Jonas even from afar.

At school, I kept reminding and telling people that it's Joe Jonas' birthday. I guess I am a fan and their band really had me going and influenced me alot. And if ever they will go to the Philippines, I will surely be in their concert. In fact, I am saving money starting from the first day of school since I wanted to buy their albums and, if ever they would visit the Philippines, buy tickets to their concert! Since I nver stopped saying that it's Joe Jonas' birthday today at school, my classmates tease me that Joe's my "boyfriend". Experiencing that makes me feel more happy today.

The real reason why I am celebrating this day is because I like Joe Jonas the most among the brothers. I have a very big crush on him. Everytime I see him on tv, I would like turn the volume on really high and hear him sing or say something. I had imagined once until now that I am singing "This Is Me", a song from Camp Rock sang by Mitchie Torres and Shane Gray, with Joe. That's why, right now, I can say that "This Is Me" is my favorite song. I would sing it at school, in the tricycle, at home, and I guess, anywhere I am and anywhere I go! The song is really awesome and very inspiring to actually reveal yourself to everyone and pshow them what you got. That's exactly what I'm partially doing and letting my classmates know this year since I have a new set of classmates. doing so let me shine all through out the past two months at school. My "singing" is being recognize now in the classroom. To one of my classmate, I am a rockstar. I sure do hope I can be one someday.

Anyway, I'm really happy today. I never thought that I would be celebrating his birthday today. I thought before that I would pass this day like the usual. But it didn't. instead, it was extra special since I was able to exclaim to others about Jone Jonas' Birthday.

I am listening to their first and second studio albums (It's About Time and Jonas Brothers) and also to their other songs in the Camp Rock movie. I haven't bought their third album since I haven't been to the right place where to buy it. I am planning to buy one this weekend since we won't have classes next week on Monday and Tuesday. I would be more than happy to purchase one of their album and hear their songs over the weekend. But, of course, I would do my homework first so I can be ready on Wednesday next week.

But now, It's all about Joe Jonas and the songs they sang in their albums including others in their movie, Camp Rock.

I am goin to enjoy this day!!! So I have to go now. Better listen now before doing school works.

That's all for today! My third post for this day will be written for a second.

I'm going to do some of my homework now and later another post. It's my first to have three posts for one day.

Later! Peace. =)

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, JOE JONAS!!! I LOVE YOU!!! <3

No comments: